Friday, May 11, 2012

What's This?...Inspiration?

Amidst a thousand papers to write and finals to study for I came across something I least expected. Inspiration! A poem hit me out of nowhere and carried me somewhere.

 The Blue.

 Beautiful man he came from the blue.
 Sweat dried on our backs from the private monsoon.
 The strength of a thousand armies could never amount.
Nestled onto silky stands.
Shining a retina burning light.
 Flames engulfing every emotion.
 A smile even the darkness could not extinguish.
 Delicious and full it was all we needed.
 Lying in the sun with the grass scratching our backs.
 He didn't care if he had a few bruises.
 She left him.
Speeding toward the end of a long day's flight.


 Score one for me for actually producing something.

3 comments:

  1. Poetry and Inspiration, sounds just like my blog. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, this is a great post. You might not think that just because it's short and random, but it was triggered out of nowhere and you just threw it out there. This is easily the biggest problem I've had blogging (just thinking about something and throwing it up on my blog) and it really breaks up your other posts well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful poem filled with sincere emotion.

    ReplyDelete